We are proud to support the following organizations who are dedicated to helping our veterans:
- Our mission is to restore, empower and renew hope for wounded service members and their families through health, wellness and therapeutic support. LSF hosts therapeutic retreats for service members with Post Traumatic Stress, mild Traumatic Brain Injury, Chronic Pain, and Military Sexual Trauma. We host retreats for individual service members, couples, and families, as well as separate retreats for care partners. Retreat attendees partake in psychoeducational group sessions and individual counseling, as well as Equine Assisted Learning (EAL) using the EAGALA model, neuro-feedback, combat-trauma specific yoga and other cutting-edge modalities. All of these services are provided at no cost to the service members or their families through the generous support of donors and sponsors, and through fundraising events around the country.
We are steadily growing our program to meet the needs of our increasing waiting list. In 2015, LSF provided 16 retreats serving 122 veterans and family members. This year, LSF is hosting 31 retreats with over 200 participants. Next year, 43 retreats are already scheduled and filling up with over 300 participants projected. Retreats are hosted in the fall/winter months at the our first owned retreat facility in Crystal Beach, TX which opened in April of 2015. In the summer months, retreats are hosted at two rented facilities in the Park City, UT area.
- America’s Mighty Warriors mission is to honor the sacrifices of our troops, the fallen and their families by providing programs that improve quality of life, resiliency and recovery.
- To end Veteran suicide in our nation through our focus areas of education, research, resource provision, and community collaborations.
- All veterans motorcycle club and 501(c)3 non-profit organization based in Washington State.
- Since 2012 we have been an organization devoted to helping our fellow veterans become active in the outdoors. We strive to build a strong sense of camaraderie within our local communities and help veterans during any crisis or time of need. We provide an online support group and host events to benefit veterans' overall health and welfare.
We have not been able to do this alone. We are honored to have support from the following:
- Located in Cedar Park, TX, they offer consulting services for property management and locate the right personnel to perform the services you need.
- Founded by two adventure riders who explored Africa by motorcycle in the 1990’s. Herbert Schwarz and Jochen Schanz traveled extensively together and designed their own products to solve real-world problems for luggage, protection and navigation. Fast forward 25 years and these two adventure motorcyclists have created the largest product range in the industry and supply Touratech products to nearly 100 countries.
- With over 30 years of unmatched experience in the refueling at sea and UNREP industry as well as in Navy Standard Valves, Global/SFC Valve has earned its reputation as the industry leader in the manufacture, assembly, testing of this equipment to help our customers in the US Navy and NATO complete their increasingly demanding missions of the 21st Century.
- Custom Hydraulic & Machine, Inc. manufactures hydraulic fittings and hose assemblies for military and commercial applications. We manufacture quality hose ends designed specifically for the marine and aerospace industry. Many of the products listed on our web site are designed for critical hydraulic and pneumatic applications. Often they meet various U.S. Navy Specifications. Many CMC hose ends, for example, meet Military Specification MIL-H-24135, MIL-H-24136. Tube fittings are regularly supplied to Military Specification MIL-F-18866. Additionally, most products can be supplied in accordance with Navy Level 1 Standards.
- Damon Brown of Seattle owns this design firm and the creative genius behind our logo.
- Custom homes built to your specifications located in Green Mountain, NC.